I am loving Naomi Whittel's Glow 15 eating plan. I have dropped a few pounds but most of all my sugar cravings are almost gone. I have learned that adding more fat to my diet greatly decrease sugar cravings. This recipe is packed with the good fats we all need to be eating every day!
Sushi Grade Salmon Ceviche with Asian Flavors
- 1/2 lbs Salmon (Skin removed, bones removed & cut into 1/2" cubes)
- 1 T Sriracha
- 1 T Low Sodium Soy Sauce
- 1 T Mirin
- 1/2 T Sesame Oil
- 1/2 tsps Sugar
- 1/2 tsps Lemon Juice (fresh)
- In a medium sized bowl, combine your salmon, soy sauce, sriracha, mirin, sugar, sesame oil and lemon juice. Mix together and cover with plastic wrap.
- Let sit in the fridge for at least 3 hours before serving.
- To assemble use a ring mold. Lay down a layer of Avocado Salad (recipe below). Top with Salmon. Garnish with Microgreens
Avocado Salad (for Ceviche)
Creamy Avocado Pairs Perfectly with Spicy Salmon Ceviche
- 1 small dice Avocados
- 1 Lemon (juiced)
- 4 sliced thin on a bias Scallions (green parts only)
- 4 T minced Cucumber (peeled, seeds removed)
- Salt (to taste)
- In a bowl combine all ingredients. Taste and season with salt.