Matcha Pistachio Yogurt Bark
This simple dessert is not only light, sweet and incredibly delicious, it will also give you a serious antioxidant boost: Matcha Pistachio Yogurt Bark.
Matcha is a stone-ground powdered green tea used in traditional Japanese tea ceremonies. According to the 8th century Zen priest Eisai, who introduced the tea to Japan, matcha is “the ultimate mental and medical remedy and has the ability to make one’s life more full and complete”.
Beyond giving you a heavy-duty antioxidant boost, matcha
• increases energy levels and focus
• regulates blood sugar levels & lowers cholesterol
• is anti-ageing & detoxifying
• aids weight loss
- 300 g full fat greek yogurt
- 1-2 tbsp xylitol or erythritol depending on how sweet you like it
- 1 tbsp matcha green tea powder
- handful of pistachios
- 1/2 tsp vanilla extract
Mix all ingredients
Spread the mixture out on baking paper and freeze until firm.
Break into pieces and enjoy.