Easy Pickled Radish
Looking for a crispy, crunchy snack that won’t derail your fitness results? One of my favorites is a Pickled Radish. Enjoy these sliced over your next salad, sprinkled over braised meat, or straight out of the jar!
Here’s what you need…
- 1 bunch radishes
- 3 cloves Garlic
- ½ teaspoon black peppercorns
- ½ teaspoon celery seeds
- ¾ cup apple cider vinegar
- ¾ cup water
- 3 tablespoons raw honey
- 2 teaspoons sea salt
- Slice the tops off of the radishes and thinly slice into rounds. Place the radish rounds in a pint-sized canning jar. Slice into the garlic cloves in multiple places, then put on top of the sliced radishes. Top with the peppercorns and celery seeds.
- In a small saucepan, combine the vinegar, water, honey and sea salt. Place over medium heat and stir constantly until it comes to a boil. Pour the mixture over the radish rounds.
- Allow the mixture to come to room temperature. Serve immediately or keep in the fridge for up to 2 weeks. Enjoy!
Nutritional Analysis: One serving equals: 17 calories, 0g fat, 3g carbohydrate, 194mg sodium, 2g sugar, 0g fiber, and 1g protein.