Bulletproof Weekend Dessert
Who doesn't love chocolate? I do!
Try this Keto Chocolate Ice Cream and the many other recipes on the Bulletproof website.
Keto Chocolate Ice Cream
- 4 pasture-raised eggs
- 4 or 5 pasture-raised egg yolks
- 1 tsp lemon juice or apple cider vinegar
- 3.5 oz (100 g) grass-fed butter or ghee, melted
- 1.8 oz (50 g) cacao butter
- 2.1 oz (60 g) XCT oil
- 1.8 oz (50 g) coconut oil, melted
- 1.8 oz (50 g) sweetener of choice
- 1.6 oz (50 ml) filtered water or ice
- 1/4 – 1/3 cup chocolate powder
- 2 tsp vanilla powder
- 1 or 2 tsp cinnamon (optional)
- Add all the ingredients (starting with 30g of your chosen sweetener) into a high powered blender and blitz together for 1-2 minutes.
- Taste the mixture and adjust the sweetness by adding a little more if needed.
- Pour mixture into an ice-cream maker and churn for 15-20 minutes.
- Serve and enjoy this incredibly nourishing and delicious ice-cream.
Serving size: 1 serving (about 37g)
Total Fat 14g
Saturated Fat 9.5g
Total Carb 3.7g
Dietary Fiber 1g
Vitamin A 7% ·
Vitamin C 1%
Calcium 2% ·