Lemon Sugar Scrub
This lemon-and-sugar scrub helps hydrate skin and make you more glow-y in five minutes flat. Seriously, it's that good!
- Olive oil
1. Slice a lemon and squeeze both halves into a small bowl (minus the seeds, of course).
2. Add two tablespoons of sugar (reason: exfoliation) and one tablespoon of honey, stirring well to form a medium-thick consistency. Honey is a natural humectant, meaning it pulls water into the skin to keep it moisturized. If the scrub is too thick, add a few drops of water.
3. Massage a tablespoon of olive oil into your skin to protect your face from overly abrasive sugar granules. Olive oil is filled with anti-inflammatory properties and cell-replenishing lipids, which are great for dry, sensitive skin.
4. Apply the lemonade mixture to your face using circular motions—be gentle under your eyes and around your nose—and leave it on for five minutes.
5. Rinse skin with cool water, pat dry, and apply a thick moisturizer for an extra glow. If you have any leftover scrub, massage it into your hands to buff away callouses and rough patches.